The Dubai Food Festival 2018 is running now until March 10th…and for residents and tourists both, this is an exciting time! How can you plan to enjoy the food festival in its entirety? Here are a few insider tips!
The Background on Dubai Food Festival 2018
This event has been going on for five years now, and each year it tends to get bigger and better! As, Ahmad Al Khaja, the CEO of Dubai Festivals & Retail Establishment says,
“Over the years, Dubai Food Festival has become a platform for people across Dubai to connect over their love of food with its signature calendar of events and irresistible promotions.”
In an email to the Gulf News tabloid!, he added that last year there were 190,241 attendees.
It is a popular event for sure, so what can be expected?
Be Sure to Try…
There are several events that are all encompassed into the Dubai Food Festival 2018. These include:
- The Etisalat Beach Canteen: there are over 40 food trucks here ready and waiting for you to sample their cuisine!
- Dubai Restaurant Week: Where several five-star restaurants are going to be offering amazing deals for 15 course meals for rock bottom prices.
- Movies will be screening at night at Last Exit E11 and Last Exit Mad X
- Taste of Dubai, the festival closer will be offering masterclasses with chefs from around the world.
- Wrap up the Dubai Festival 2018 in style with the first ever Dubai Street Food awards that will be at the Etisalat Beach Canteen on March 10th!
This year, there may not be as many master chefs from around the world, as there has been in the past, but this is not going to affect a good time at all. The Dubai Food Festival 2018 is expected to be better than ever this year, with a little something for everyone. Be sure you don’t miss this!