More than one billion Muslims across the globe celebrate Eid-al-Fitr annually. Eid-al-Fitr is marked as one of the most auspicious holidays of the Muslim calendar. It is celebrated after the end of Ramadan on the 1st Shawwal and lasts till 3rd Shawwal. This year, the UAE government has already announced public holidays for both the private and the public sector starting from 12th Ramadan to 3rd Shawwal. This means that you will have five or four days to enjoy Eid. During these holidays, take a voyage to the seven emirates of the UAE.
Transverse through the magical lands of UAE this Eid-Al-Fitr and enjoy the true essence of this holy celebration.
1. Take a trip to the city of Ras Al Khaimah and enjoy your Eid Al Fitr getaway in a perfect mini holiday. With luxurious accommodation, peaceful beaches, and sand dunes, this emirate will help you relax and give you the tranquility you did not know you needed. Take a private tour to the city or be daring and try having fun on the longest zip line. Go pearl farming, or indulge in outdoor activities there is so much to do in Ras Al Khaimah.
2. The modern city of Abu Dhabi will surely leave you in awe. This Eid Al Fitr, visit Abu Dhabi like never before. Visit the Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque and be inspired by its mammoth architecture. Take a full day tour and explore the modern city of Abu Dhabi and its ultra-sleek architecture. Go to Yas Waterworld and take a dip in the cool waters with your friends and family. Visit the theme parks and entertain yourself like never before.
3. Dubai can never go wrong with tourists and locals. This Eid-Al-Fitr, luxuriate yourself in the shopping havens of Dubai. Visit the lofty malls and get gifts for your loved ones. Get a ticket of the top of Burj-Khalifa and look the sights in the bird-eye view. Enjoy a savory a la carte cuisine or ride the camels of the golden sand. Dubai will be the ideal sport for your mini vacation.
4. Located on the southern coast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula, Sharjah is the third most populous city of the Emirates. Travel to Sharjah and explore the vibrant hues of the city. Astonish yourself by visiting Sharjah Classic car museum or camp overnight on the desert. This Eid-Al-Fitr, tour this beautiful emirate and explore the hidden lands.
5. Journey through the emirates of Ajman, Al Ain, and Umm Al Quwain. Take sight-seeing trip and explore the cultural and heritage sites. Locate the hidden valleys and mountains and take a flight in the peaceful lands of nature. Shop in the malls or the small vendors on the streets. These emirates will help light up your Eid.
Make your Eid-Al-Fitr remarkable by taking a small visit to either of the Emirates. Due to the holiday season make sure that you book your tickets earlier to avoid any delays.