UAE is one of the countries that has a rich historical background. Comprised of seven states or the seven Emirates, UAE is one of the leading countries that is rising to have a significant impact globally. Marked by golden sand dunes, awe-inspiring architecture, high life, maximum security, rising skyscrapers, and a traditional culture there is so much that UAE has to offer to the world. The UAE consists of the following Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. If you haven’t had a chance to travel to UAE here are some of the reasons why you should.
- Abu Dhabi: Abu Dhabi is the capital of the federation and one of the largest emirates in terms of area and population. It houses the beautiful edifice of Sheikh Zayed Mosque. This mosque is one of the most spectacular wonders of the world. The sheer white marble shining under the golden skies make it more overwhelming. Abu Dhabi also has attractions that cannot be missed, these include the architecture, beaches as well as the deserts. Once you visit UAE, you need to travel through Abu Dhabi.
- Dubai: Also known as the travel hub of the world, Dubai is by far one of the most loved travel destinations in the world. Harboring the tallest structure in Dubai- Burj Khalifa and numerous other architecture throughout, Dubai is going to submerge you with the meticulousness it has proven in its structures. Furthermore, the life of the beaches, deserts, malls make it more exciting and a must to visit Dubai.
- Sharjah: The historical background of UAE has been stored in the museums and if you’re a lover of art then UAE should be the next destination of your travel. Visit the Sharjah Natural History Museum and get a chance to educate yourself all about the rich history of Arabia.
- Fujairah: This emirate is not so common amongst travelers but it one of the best places to visit. Located an hour away from Dubai, Fujairah offers its travelers and experience of beach life, food, and luxurious resorts.
- Ras Al Khaimah: If you want a weekend getaway then ideally, you should be visiting Ras Al Khaimah. This emirate is beautiful and has historical places like Dhaya Fort and Ghost Town. Moreover, this emirate will also help you indulge in luxurious beach resorts with private swimming pools and the most savory food UAE has to offer.
- Ajman & Umm Al Quwain: These emirates are a little less blingy than their counterparts but that shouldn’t stop you from visiting them. Both of these emirates have something of their own which makes them unique and worth a visit. Umm Al Quwain has the largest waterpark Dreamland Aqua Park while Ajman is housed to the famous Ajman Museum.
UAE is a safe country and home to various destinations that will make you believe in magic. There is a lot that the country has to offer. If you want a luxurious vacation with sand in your hair then you must visit UAE.